ICI Homes was awarded 18 awards at the 2020 Laurel Awards! Every year, the Northeast Florida Builders Association (NEFBA) Sales & Marketing Council, The Professional Women in Building Council, and The Custom Builders & Remodelers Council host a Laurel Awards ceremony honoring the highest achievers in the new home building and real estate industry in Northeastern Florida. Although we were unable to attend the in-person event this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, we are pleased to share more about our award-winners with you.
ICI Homes is well-known as an award-winning homebuilder. We regularly take home awards for our stunning home designs, including three silver awards and a gold award during the recent 2020 NEFBA Parade of Homes. But, an award-winning homebuilder is nothing without award-winning sales associates! So, in addition to the five awards claimed at this year’s Laurel Awards by our homes, we are thrilled to recognize some of our most talented sales associates.
- The Capri at Nobel in eTown won the award for Best Single Family Home under 2,000 square feet.
- Also located in Nobel at eTown, The Monroe won the award for Best Single Family Home in the 2,001-2,500 square foot range.
- The Egret VII at Anthem Ridge in Nocatee won the award for Best Single Family Home in the 2,501-3,000 square foot range. It also won for Best Outdoor Living Space priced over $100,000!
- Another home recognized for Best Outdoor Living Space was our Cameron at Amelia National, which won the award in the $75,001-$100,000 price range.
Sales associates recognized at the 2020 Laurel Awards
Million Dollar Circle – Onsite Agent Representing a Builder (Individual) $20-$25 Million
- Kim Holder
- Cindy Voyles
Million Dollar Circle – Onsite Agent Representing a Builder (Individual) $15-$20 Million
Million Dollar Circle – Onsite Agent Representing a Builder (Individual) $10-$15 Million
- Kelly Weyh
- Kelly Nowak
- Juliana Toohey
- Sherri Fay
- Barbi Rinks (Barbi was also last year’s Rookie Site Agent of the Year, way to grow!)
Million Dollar Circle – Onsite Agent Representing a Builder (Individual) $5-$10 Million
- Lori Whitman
- Lynda Winters
Million Dollar Circle – Onsite Agent Representing a Builder (Individual) $1-$5 Million
- Austin Babb
Best Rookie Site Agent of the Year
We can’t wait to see what achievements 2021 will bring us! With such a professional and talented staff, and a customer-focused philosophy based around customization, we are sure to bring home many more awards in the years to come.
Want to see these spectacular homes for yourself? You can tour our 2020 Laurel Awards winners: the Capri, Monroe, Egret VII, or the Cameron. Just click here to schedule an appointment!