It is impossible to think about opens in a new windowFlorida homes without considering a golf course community.
A golf course community provides a relaxed atmosphere where the greens are always shimmering and the clubhouse amenities are inviting. ICI Homes offers Florida homes in several opens in a new windowgolf course communities from Jacksonville to Daytona Beach.
If you buy a house directly on the golf course, you’ll get spectacular views and a rather large backyard – not to mention quick access to the golf course.
But there also are some other things to consider:
- If you are directly on the course, your privacy will be affected while golf rounds are underway.
- There are more restrictions on what you can do with your backyard landscaping.
- You’ll need to keep a close eye on pets and small children to keep them off the golf course, especially when rounds are being played.
There also are some positive aspects of which you probably aren’t aware:
- Golf course homes usually sell quicker than non-golf course homes.
- Golf course homes retain their value better than non-golf course homes, and usually are worth more.
Golf course living in opens in a new windowFlorida homes provides a high quality of life. It is a unique experience that can make your life more interesting. Talk to our representatives about golf course living. It’s something you need to go into as knowledgeably as possible. We think you’ll be glad you did.
opens in a new windowICI Homes of Daytona Beach has been a premier builder of Florida homes for decades, currently building in the Daytona Beach, Jacksonville, Orlando and Tampa markets.