Take it from Florida residents, there are A LOT of things to do in Florida. Whether you are a visitor, snow bird or permanent Floridian, you need to try these bucket list items while you’re in our great state.
- opens in a new windowDine at Cinderella’s Royal Table – You know there is a castle at Disney World, but did you know you can dine in it? Whether you are an up-and-coming princess or older fairy godmother, you need to dine like royalty once in your life. Have a magical time with Cinderella and all her friends. If you’re a prince and want to pop the big question, you can even ask your princess with a personalized glass slipper! Now that is a fairy tale!
- opens in a new windowStay at a Bed and Breakfast in St. Augustine – You have over thirty historical choices when it comes to staying at one of these unique, cozy inns. The majority of these B&Bs line the cobblestone streets of historic St. Augustine. While staying in the nation’s oldest city, you will be met by comfort, charm and character! Book your getaway during the opens in a new windowNights of Lights. This spectacular show of over two million lights glow from November 17 to January 31. The lights symbolize the city’s 447-year-old history.
- opens in a new windowSlingshot in Daytona Beach – Are you a thrill seeker? Mix the beauty of the ocean with sky scraping heights by boarding the Daytona Beach Slingshot. Located on the Daytona Beach Boardwalk and Pier, this attraction reaches speeds of 100 mph and altitudes of over 300 ft. However, if you don’t want to watch the ocean from the sky, you can watch a breathtaking fireworks display from the sand on Saturday nights above the ocean at 9:45 pm (Memorial Day through Labor Day).
- opens in a new windowCruise the Coast – Hop aboard this five hour cruise at Port Canaveral! This cruise is an inexpensive option for less than $20 and it is the perfect setting for games, smiles and sunsets. It’s a great way to sail the sea and do it for next to free!
- opens in a new windowDive with Dolphins at Discovery Cove – This once in a lifetime experience is fun for all ages! Swim with dolphins, snorkel with tropical fish and sting rays, hand feed exotic birds and play with otters in your all inclusive day at Seaworld’s Discovery Cove in Orlando.
Indulge in all the benefits the sunshine state has to offer! You’ll find hidden treasures in every Florida city unlike any other. Whether it be relaxing on Florida’s white sand beaches or strolling down historic streets, you will have life long memories!